Become a Sponsor of The Watermelon Crawl 5K!
Click below to download a complete sponsorship Information packet
We believe that the best way to honor Jerry and his legacy is to sponsor an "Endowed Scholarship" through the ABAC Foundation. This requires a total contribution of $25,000 dollars and constitutes a recurring scholarship that will be maintained permanently by ABAC.
In order to reach this goal, we will combine the funds raised through runner registration fees with contributions from donors and sponsors. We welcome sponsorships from both individuals and businesses. The ABAC Foundation is a 501(c)(3) and all donations are tax deductible.
Watermelon Crawl Sponsorship Levels
Bronze Sponsors - $100-249
- Name or logo on back of t-shirt
- Recognition on race day via stage announcements and runner’s bag publications
- Complementary t-shirt
- Signage at the race with donor’s name and/or logo
- Donation will be tax deductible
Silver Sponsors - $250-499
All Bronze level benefits PLUS:
- Additional complementary t-shirt (two t-shirts total)
- Waived registration fee for one runner (includes all registered runner benefits)
Gold Sponsors - $500-999
All Silver level benefits PLUS:
- Waived registration fee for two runners (includes all registered runner benefits)
- Logo/advertisement included on website
Platinum Sponsors - $1,000-2,999
All Gold level benefits PLUS:
- Waived registration fee for three additional runners (five runner registrations total)
- Headlining logo on shirt and at event
In addition to the 5K race and fun run, the Watermelon Crawl includes a silent auction as part of our fundraising efforts. Last year this was a great success, with donated items ranging from daylilies to original paintings. We gladly welcome any type of donation. Some typical auction items include gift cards, organization memberships, event tickets, art, handmade products, farm equipment, and sports gear.
Additional donation opportunities:
- Items for runners’ bags
- Each runner who participates in the Watermelon Crawl will receive a “runner’s bag” that will include race-related items such as sponsor publications, company magnets and business cards, donated products, and coupons/certificates from local businesses. If you need suggestions regarding what types of items to donate, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
- Supplies for race day
- Bottled water and snacks for runners
- Trash bags, tablecloths, and napkins
- Banners and signs
- Safety pins, pens, and markers
Checks should be made payable to The ABAC Foundation and can be delivered, mailed, or picked up. In order to be included on the T-shirt and promotional materials, please make sure we have your contribution by July 5, 2016.
Delivery: Please bring to Josie Smith in The Alumni House on the ABAC campus or to Ray Smith in Room 133 of the Horticulture Building on ABAC campus.
Office of College Advancement
Attn: Josie Smith
2802 Moore Hwy
Tifton, GA 31794
If you would like us to pick up your contribution, contact Josie Smith at 229-402-3655 or email@example.com.
***You may donate $25 on the event registration page by choosing the "phantom runner" option. This will indicate that you do not plan to run the race but ensures that you will receive an event T-shirt in the mail.***